Shopping with Us
1. Why are some products marked as available in NSW, VIC or QLD only?
Not all of our products are available in every state. We have highlighted where products are available but if there is a particular product you are looking to purchase that isn’t available in your state, please phone your local branch as they may be able to source it for you. Use our Locations page to find your local branch.
2. The product I have seen in the catalogue isn’t available online?
Our more popular items are available for sale online including mesh and bar, however limited items are only available in store or via phone. Please contact the Ausreo customer service team on 1300 287 736 (1300 AUSREO) for specific availability. For bar derived, bar dowels and corner bar items, that are not available on the site in QLD and VIC, our branches can do simple cut and bend. Please contact your local branch for more details.
3. How do I place an order?
Our new website is very easy to use.
- Simply select the products that you wish to buy, ensuring that those items are available in the state that you wish to have them delivered to or picked up in.
- Select the correct delivery method in checkout (delivery or pickup from your local branch) and enter a preferred pickup date/time (this will be confirmed once your order has been placed).
- Use your credit card or Apple pay or Google pay (when using your phone) as payment.
If you are an existing account holder with us, you will be able to select ‘Account Customers’ as payment method and we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your account level pricing before processing the order.
If you are not an existing account holder, then your order will be confirmed within 1 business day after you checkout.
If you are unsure about any aspect of placing an online order, then please contact the Ausreo customer service team on 1300 287 736 (1300 AUSREO).
Ausreo Account Holders
1. I would like to open an account. How do I go about this?
A Commercial Credit Application form is available on our Downloads page, under Credit Account Application,. We require a signed original copy of the application form to be able to process your application. Please return to your Ausreo rep or post to:
Ausreo Pty Ltd
PO Box 2201
Smithfield NSW 2164
Alternatively please contact us via the contact form (at the bottom of this page) or give our customer service team a call on 1300 287 736 (1300 AUSREO) and we will be happy to help.
2. How do I get my account pricing on my online order?
To receive your agreed pricing, please select ‘Account Customers’ as your payment method in Checkout. We will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your account level pricing before processing the order.
3. I have logged in but don’t see any of my previous orders?
Currently the website only remembers details of any orders you have placed through the website, and not past orders made with Ausreo. This feature is coming soon.
1. How long does delivery take?
Once your order is confirmed, your delivery will be within 24-72hrs.
2. Why does it say that delivery will be confirmed on callback?
Although our delivery network is large, not all areas of Australia are covered by our delivery partner. Therefore our customer service team will check with them and confirm your delivery and order within one business day.
3. I’d like to pick up my order from my local branch, how do I do this?
Please select Pickup as your delivery method at Shipping step of Checkout, and select the ideal branch for pickup. To calculate which branch is closest to you, please use Google maps, and enter the branch address.
4. What are your delivery rates?
We have a flat rate shipping fee of $195.
5. Do you deliver to all states?
Not as a general rule, but we would be happy to confirm delivery location and price with you. Please contact the customer service team on 1300 287 736 (1300 AUSREO) to discuss further.
Ausreo is 100% Australian owned and operated. Big or small steel reinforcement projects; we can help. Read more about the services we offer or start shopping.